Sometimes, saying thank you may sound so trite and flippant in the face of such warmth and fellowship.
It may sound surprising, but I always feel humbled when I see the hands of fellowship extended, the encouragement received and the respect accorded within this commendable, intelligent community of humans.
Inherently, a lot of people are wonderful and if half the positive fellowship, vibes, hugs, motivation and care that are expressed within the blogging space are experienced in the real World, it would be less acrimonious as it is currently.
This week and several weeks in a row, so many of you put smiles on my face in different manners, some went out of their ways to nominate me for an award, to do a blog review for my blog and to extend their warmth.
I say thank you, ‘dalu, imela’ in my native language because it strikes a deep cord inside me.
Thank you for the generosity of your hearts. Thank you for the gift of your time. Thank you for your outstretched arms of fellowship. Thank you for supporting me in this space. It is heartwarming.
Jason, The opinionated man at Harsh Reality , I thank you for a delightful review that tickled me pink 🙂
Maria Holm, I thank you for the lovely synopsis and celebration in your post.
Ngobesing Romanus of Success Inspirer, a big thank for the invitation to the interview challenge.
Joanne Bretzer at Velissima, I appreciate your nomination for Blogger Recognition Award.
Africa Bohemian at Tribe 53 thank you for the Infinity Dreams Award.
A big thank you for One Lovely Blog Award and The Versatile Blogger Awards to Anand of Blabberwockying
For the beautiful Respect Award, I thank you Anand with all humility. A lovely new bling for my blog 🙂
Susan, I appreciate the double nominations of One Lovely Blog Award and Blogger Recognition Award.
“You all, are huge sources of inspiration, encouragement and beautiful souls.” I appreciate the affiliation.
To quickly answer a few of the questions picked from the different bloggers:
- Do I aspire to be published. I respond with a big affirmative YES! One day soon 🙂
- What do I enjoy most about blogging. The networking and warmth makes it worthwhile.
- Do I believe in miracles? Very much so! Why do I believe in it? I see myself as a miracle each day.
- A great writer is a great reader, do I agree? Yes of course! You have to nourish your mind through the words of other great artists.
- How do I cope with the writers block. I dance. I sleep. I relax and read. I brainstorm it out.
- If someone had to think about something that reminds them of you what would it be? That she is one lovely soul.
- What language would I like to learn? Spanish and Arabic.
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs any day.
- Hardest sin to avoid? The unwitting spirit of envy that sometimes steals in when unwatched.
- Love is? Love is a committed choice, day after day.
Knowing the amount of hours that goes into doing these posts I am truly at loss at who to nominate.
Kind regards and blessed love.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha.
The Beautiful Commendations