Welcome to July’s blog party and the book cover reveal of my second poetry book.
Can you believe that we are already done with the 1st half of this year? It’s been a roller-coaster year, but we must keep thankful for where we are, for each day and the opportunities that come our way.
Let’s kick in the next half with good positive vibes, motivation, focus, and gratitude.
I would love to thank all my newly acquired blogger friends. I appreciate your taking the time to connect with me on my blog. This is a blog that offers the opportunity to connect with others through monthly blog parties, featured posts, posts that caught my interest and author zone. Feel free to avail yourself of any of these opportunities.
I believe that we grow by supporting each other and I hope that you find that support here.
Do make yourself comfortable. Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
Little party rules
- Be friendly. Mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Blog parties offer the opportunity to meet many other bloggers in one place. Use the opportunity effectively.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introduction.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier for others to focus on a link one at a time.
- Have fun, this is a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
Unbridled is a collection of bold, uncensored poems. The author speaks of societal issues without niceties. The soul of each poetry tugs at the depth of your being and the writing style makes it easy to identify with the emotions of the character in each poem. If you are looking for the unspoken truth that society would rather brush under the carpet, I recommend you read Unbridled. – Ekaete Augustine-Edet