In this journey, you simply can’t go it alone. A lot of times you need to team up with others to achieve certain goals and that is one of the essence and rules of public engagement.
Blogging and writing are public engagement. Yes indeed, we write for ourselves, but when we lack readers, after a while, our zeal wanes.
This is a topic that I have given much reflection over the past few months and as a matter of fact, I put up a page on my header that reads ‘I am for hire.’
I am sourcing for blog partners who are interested in renting prime advert space on my sidebar which will be at a very nominal fee and arrangements can be made for convenient durations of 3 months, 6 months, 1 year…
What are the benefits?
- It will be a growth focused team effort.
- A mutually beneficial endeavour.
- The blog’s logo/URL will be hosted on my sidebar under the title ‘My partners’ and a click will take an interested party directly to your site.
- A weekly feature of partners post.
- The high possibility of more visibility.
- As I search for more room for growth, I take you along with me.
- It will support me to maintain my blog.
Inspired Beacon is my first partner and if you look to my sidebar you’ll see the logo nicely emblazoned there. I also find that I have a lot to learn from Kaylaa Blackwell the blog author.
Asides from brilliant, inspiring posts that she publishes, she’s setting up an enviable e-commerce store. Inspired Beacon is a forward-focused blog and I admire such entrepreneurship and positivism.
Will you take a chance on me?
Would you like to work with me?
I’m sure that it will be a worthwhile opportunity for growth.
You can send me an email: JacquelineObyIkocha@gmail.com or use my contact page on the header.
I look forward to hearing from you and my door is open for suggestions.
Image credit: Pixabay.com
When you buy my book, you support me in an invaluable manner.
Never leave me lonely
With words left unsaid
You walk away into the dark
Like a mist, that melts away.