Hop in, grab a drink and let’s get this party started.
You are most welcome do make yourself comfortable.
Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
We even have an Intercontinental Chef in the house. Go right ahead and place your orders
Just the little rules of play:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem up above.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
There we have it. Since all the rules have been clearly explained, have fun and make the most of it
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha.
Below are little games you might want to participate in while you imbibe all the food, drinks, and good music.
Attempt the Riddle, exercise your brain
A farmer is trying to cross a river with a bag of corn, a hen, and a fox. The farmer’s boat is only big enough to take himself and one other item per trip. The hen cannot be left alone with the corn or she will eat it. Likewise, the fox cannot be left with the hen, or the hen will be eaten. How does the farmer get all three items across the river?
Spot the difference
Add to the story below
He read the letter for the third time, shook his head and slammed his palm on the wooden desk.
The poor old desk groaned under the force of his strength.
“Someone has a question to answer,” Hunter growled.
…..You can continue from here 🙂
Entertainment is this way. We don’t skimp on things in my house, so please help yourself 🙂
A delicious platter
Yummy and fresh
A cool glass of beer