Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- Rome was built, burnt down and rebuilt. Great things you seek to achieve, sometimes fall apart before the rise again.
- When you let yourself go, always remember where you did so, that way you can pick yourself up again.
- If we fail to learn from past mistakes, our lives become an epistle of errors.
- If you go to sleep with Mr. bad mood, you wake up with the wrong companions.
- None has a perfect life, nor perfect days, but we can take some of our moments and make them sublime.
Thoughts for this week came in from:
Dollops of heedful ramblings – Determination How determined are you to succeed? What steps do you take in your process? Do you stand by your decisions? Ask yourself
Annette’s place Annette shares million dollar worth quotes and they resonate very well with me.
For some reason, this week I haven’t received any pingbacks from people. I guess there’s still pingback issue. It’s all good.