I took a second look at this blog that I started at the beginning of the year before COVID came to town, and I realized that some of the things I had wanted to achieve almost bordered on ‘being vain.’
I rewrite my list and wish as below…
- Staying Alive… that will be top of my list.
- Loving and showing more love to those around me.
- Being thankful and grateful for each day and the opportunities that I have.
- Staying in touch with loved ones near and far.
- Giving more of me – ‘cos there’s an ample lot of me to give 😉
- Quitting the complaining and worrying less.
- Staying hopeful that ‘all things will work out for my good’
- Focusing on the absolutely necessary
- Laughing a lot more than I am at present.
- Dancing a little each day.
- Applying the 2-minute rule in trying to get things done. (I will expand this further in another post).
- Eat healthier meals and savour every bite.
- Taking back charge of my blogging and writing.
- Keeping the right momentum with my studies and getting my homework done on time.
- Approach change and challenges with a positive mind.
- Stop letting the thoughts of financial struggle dominate every breath that I take.
I refuse to continue to mount pressure on myself and guilt trip myself over the failure to achieve all the high-achieving goals that I had on my previous list. It doesn’t mean that I am settling for less, rather I am pressing the ‘REFRESH’ button and allowing myself to exhale in order to inhale better.
See you around.
By the way, what was on your list?