Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- Life will not seek our permission before happening. It’s either we roll with it or we get run over.
- When we keep the light of our hearts on in our lives, many people who are alone in the dark can use it to find their way home.
- When someone confides in you and your lips are restless to share their secrets, remember that once you open that gate to let it out, you can never bring it back.
- When we keep our face to the sunshine, even our shadows will be lightened in the illumination.
- Be contented. For contentment is really the key to our riches.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
Last week thoughts came in from several great thinkers:
Tuesday’s Truth So many beautiful nuggets attached here.
Detachment Let nothing own us even as we acquire so many things.
Truth Tuesday Let me quote some of Tikeetha’s word’s below and how much I like them because I personally believe that if we fail, to be honest, and open to ourselves and those around us, we fail!
I chose to be open. It is when I’m open about my life both good and bad that I feel like I can see the growth. That I can see the changes that can and need to take place.
Worried? How to deal with it. Our worries can literally debilitate us and weigh us down. How do you deal with worries?
Annette’s Thinking Corner Sometimes the negative vibes of things going on in our lives would want to drown us, but when we start dwelling on the positives, we silence the voice of disquiet and find peace.
Thank you to Tikeetha – A Thomas Point Of View and Dehan Taylor for joining Thinking Corner.
I appreciate this and pray that the transformation of our lives will bring us joy and expand our horizons.
Let’s hear from you and do peek into the thoughts shared by others.