Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- ♥ When you keep undermining your self-worth, no one else will take the time to elevate it.
- ♥ We fritter away our lives with too many details. Simplify it! Keep whittling away the excesses.
- ♥ When we have joy that runs deep, nothing can rob us of it, because we can dig in deep and reach for it. Every other hurt will be on the periphery.
- ♥ The recipe for unity is not complicated, but it takes love and perseverance.
- ♥ As you proclaim peace and love with your mouth, endeavour to see that your heart matches your proclamations.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
Our last week thinkers brought in dollops of good thoughts:
Enlightenment from Dollops of Heedful Ramblings A sweet short quote that cuts into the meat of the matter.
Inspired Series from Seye never leaves me empty handed. I always come away richer.
Simple Power from Kay. You need a shot of this. Never underestimate the strength of your words.
Thank you to all the contributors. May these words take roots in our lives and may our harvest be bountiful 🙂
‘So, when will you share those nuggets of wisdom of yours?’
*P.S. I know that I read more thinking thoughts from other bloggers than those listed above, but for some reason, I can’t find the ping backs to some of them. Please give me a heads up if your’s is not showing here.