Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- If one has a tongue that dribbles, they shouldn’t accept to keep the confidence of others. For secrets let out are like spittle, you can never retrieve them.
- Others may place temporary stumbling blocks in your path, but it’s up to you to remain permanently upstanding.
- One bee can never make enough honey. You need to align yourself with lots of bees to get a pot of honey.
- A small and well-executed dream is better than a big dream that’s poorly executed.
- Are you dreaming yet? If not, why not?
Today’s thoughts came in from beautiful thinkers:
Discretion: How discreet are you? A thought provoking post.
Today’s Nuggets: Great and positive message from Stella.
Jealousy: A message that applies to all of us. Worth your time to take a peek.
I hope that you find these little drops useful now and again. Do check them out and please share snippets of your thoughts with us.
Thanks and blessed be.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
When you buy my book, you support me in an invaluable manner.
Brand me whole as only you can
That the entire score of me
Knows nothing but the fullness of you.