Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- Sometimes we stare hard at a closed door for too long that we fail to see the new ones opening for us.
- When we expunge the negative, we must endeavour to fill the space created with the positive, because nature abhors vacuum in our existence.
- As difficult as it might be, hold on to those positive thoughts. It never fails to expand your coast and broaden the possibilities of your impossibilities.
- We must pay conscious mind to how we live each day, so that when we look back, we have lots of reasons to smile.
- We ought to respect ourselves, otherwise, no one else will!
This is Rosema of Reading Writers little nuggets Small Choices. In-depth in brevity.
The gift called today from Oba of the King’s Oracle fills me with beautiful thoughts.
Tuesday’s thoughts by Bisi of Femininematerz connects the dots of rising to the skill of your art.
Deep thoughts of Trickles and Tears from Diane of Ladies who lunch reviews.
Persevere. These very few words from simply me speaks very loud and clear.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha