Ideas on what to write surround us, yet there are times that we find ourselves floundering over what direction to follow with these ideas. While choosing topics to brainstorm and cast your masterful thoughts on, bear a couple of things in mind:
- Do these ideas and projects fit in with the building blocks of your blog?
- What is your authentic approach? Could it have a mark of individuality?
- Consider what works best for you and your audience.
- Now set some goals for the month.
- Not in your mind, Put it down on paper.
- Ready. Set. Get going.
31 Blog Post Ideas You Could Tussle With
- Review books, product, movies…
- Interview someone – make it interesting and dig beyond the surface
- Write 5 to 10 things about you that make you who you are
- Share some cool info-graphics or cartoons
- Critic some news. There’s always something happening
- Share a travel or work experience post
- Write a motivational/inspiring post
- Take part in a challenge
- Write a story post
- Photo of the week
- Pick of the week posts with links to the relevant post
- Are you up to running a contest?
- Make a post full of GIFs – humour and entertainment
- Quote of the week
- Share your goals publicly
- Create a link Carnival and ask others to join in the link-a-thon
- Build your to-do list
- Tell a joke – humour works
- Write a post on things you did or didn’t do that you regretted
- Dig up some little-known facts