It’s blog party fun time again. The year is fast winding down and before you know it, we will be basting Turkeys and singing Auld Lang Syne.
How’s your end holding up? Life has been a bit hectic and upsetting in many ways, but we’ve got to keep pushing and looking at the positive side of things.
If this is your first-time visit, the house rules of play are outlined below, if you are an old-timer, you know the drill.
Grab some refreshments which are nicely arranged down the page. Feel free to indulge, these are zero calories😉
Just some little party rules:
- Mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
Thank you for coming to the party and do have a great weekend.
I am the proud author of my latest book ‘Unbridled.’ Do check it out on Amazon. I appreciate your support.
‘Unbridled is a collection of uncensored, bold poems. The author speaks without niceties. The soul of each poetry tugs at the depth of your being and the writing style makes it easy to identify with the emotions of the character in each poem. If you are looking for the unspoken truth that society would rather brush under the carpet, I recommend you read Unbridled.’ – Ekaete Augustine-Edet