Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- None of us is less than the first. Whoever decides for him or herself that they are unworthy to be so, has already resigned to settle.
- The day our lives begin to be ruled by the strictures of the fear of living is the day we begin to die even while alive.
- Our achievements are akin to our love. They both require sacrifice from us.
- Running water doesn’t stop when it meets a rock. It finds a way to drip through.
- Without any vision, we wander aimlessly and would have no sense of direction. Always tune into your mind to seek for your vision and revisit as often as is required.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
Our last week thinkers brought in dollops of good thoughts that I am totally loving 🙂
Words of wisdom If we all think the way Deb does, maybe there’s hope for humankind.
Kindred spirits ‘Let not differences divide us, let not hatred poison us, we are all one.’ Can you say it better than this?
Positive thoughts Here is what I have to say about this inspiring post ‘One thing that I love Annette is your candid expressions without coming across as arrogant. Who said that you can’t teach and old dog new tricks? Call out the person and I will prove him/her wrong. Beautiful post.’
Above from Rosema says it all in six short words.