Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Every last Tuesday of the month, I will publish a post with the links of all those who participated through the month and their thoughts.
I hope to see you join. Best regards.
- When you run your own race, the chance is high that you will win, but when you run another person’s race, you will spend your time looking at their behinds.
- The beauty in you, will only shine when you start to see for yourself that you are a masterpiece.
- Motivation comes from the constant recharging of the muscles of your mind.
- Remember that the lessons from the heat of a fiery experience, refines you into a more exquisite quality.
- To those who still have hope, the strength surely comes.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha