For me, it is a conscious effort to make and reflect on positive affirmations each day, so that I don’t get drowned in the sea of negative vibes and occurrences which pervades today’s life.
Not that I don’t get affected by the rotten stuff that life tosses, but I try to deal with it and move on. Worrying, adds no value. You can’t keep carrying an umbrella hoping that rain will fall, when the sun is shining brightly 😉
If I choose to dwell on the constant personal negative challenges that have stared me in the face, not only will I be swamped with complete disbelief in the wonder of life, but my life would be a total mess.
I try to mindfully apply certain quotes to my life and I will share some with you.
- Today, I am going to do my best. I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday.
- Life is a gift. Never take it for granted1
- A positive brain is 31% more productive than a negative, neutral or stressed brain.
- You cannot start a new chapter in your life if you keep re-reading the last chapter. Move on to the next please! Thank you.
- I am in no competition with anyone else but myself.
- Believe that you can and you will!
- All things work together, for my good!
This is the first quote in a series of three that I will share of the next three days in the quote challenge. Thank you for the invitation leannenz. I really enjoyed your first in the series of quotes. I would like to invite 3 awesome bloggers to share their favorite quotes in the series of 3.
Random Pictures taken in Dubai