Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind. It helps give me clarity of vision and might help you too.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- The measure of our riches is in how rich we are in spirit. There are no buts about it! If we are not rich in spirit, no amount of material wealth will satisfy.
- In the pack of rat’s during the rat race, it’s easy to forget that the competition is against your own competency and not someone’s own. You have to find your speed and push to break your own records.
- You have to become a friend to have one yourself. If you are prickly and unfriendly, then it goes without saying and shouldn’t be a surprise that you will find none willing to bear such consistent sour disposition.
- The power of thinking big actually starts with the sensible act of starting small.
- If we fail to use the seasons of our lives as we should, there will come a time when we are in the Winter of it and the questions the season will ask is what you did with the Summer of your life.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
Our Thinkers Thoughts came in from:
Stressed reading, stressed writing These words from Rosema are so short, yet sweet and pack’s good dose of inspiration.
Feeling encouraged sometimes, it all gets too much, but a kindle of encouragement gets you some good ways.
Annette’s I like this post so many times. The candid thoughts and willingness to look at oneself is the only way to grow.
Free Spirit a brilliant thought said in haiku.
Words of wisdom are words that are succinctly said and truly are full of wisdom.
Inspired series are you staring your fear boldly in the face?
Thank you to all the contributors. May these words take roots in our lives and may our harvest be bountiful 🙂
‘So, when will you share those nuggets of wisdom of yours?’