Hello There. Welcome. My end of the month’s blog party had to be postponed to this week due to some rickety behaviour of my system last weekend. It’s all sorted now and nothing is going to stop us from having a good time.
Do make yourself comfortable. Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
The little party rules.
- Be friendly. Mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Blog parties offer the opportunity to meet many other bloggers in one place. Use the opportunity effectively.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introduction.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier for others to focus on a link one at a time.
- Have fun, this is a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
Did You Know?
That the most highlighted books on Kindle according to Amazon are the Bible, the Steve Jobs biography, and The Hunger Games? There’s gotta to be something in those books.
That a tarantula can live without food for more than two years? No wonder it’s such a meanie!
That to produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers? That’s a lot of buzzing.
That during your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools? Stop dribbling 😉
That the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body? You don’t say!
I found this silly quote and it’s just apt 🙂
Have you been to my other blog house ‘The Art of Beautiful Expressions?’ There are lots of gems to be found within.
Just click on the image below