On Thursdays, I share pictures about ‘Echos of my Neighbourhood.
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple and you can find out more about it through this link.
In search of the health benefits of more antioxidants, I decided to make a conscious effort to reduce my coffee intake and replace it with tea, so I went tea tasting the way a wine connoisseur would go wine tasting 😉
We all know the benefits of tea but it’s worth recapping them briefly:
- Tea is a superfood whether black, green, white, Oolong and other types.
- It’s rich in polyphenol antioxidants that detoxify all damaging free radicals in the body.
- Helps to lower LDL cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases and possibly helps to prevent various Cancers and Alzheimer’s.
- Contains disease-fighting flavonoids.
- Soothes stress by reducing the stress hormone, Cortisol.
I visited TWG, a Tea house in this area that has a plethora of different types of tea from all corners of the World and I must tell you that I sampled some cups of tea that were so smooth they didn’t require cream or sugar. Of course, I made some purchase of several interesting flavours and you are welcome to join me for a cuppa. To our health 🙂
Let’s zoom to Munich through our e-portal on a quick trip with Lady Lee. Absolutely gorgeous photos 🙂
So what’s your neighbourhood and week been like? Feel free to share with us.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha
P.S. Any place that I feature on my series of Echoes of my neighbourhood is my singular choice. I don’t receive any form of incentive to give my opinion or to promote the establishment.