You are welcome to our Valentine Blog Bash.
Just make yourself comfortable.
Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page. Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts and so much more. 🙂
This video had me cracking.
You can crack your Poetic Prowess by taking part in continuing this tag along poem below. The full poem will be published on my Tuesday’s Trivia with every part attributed to the contributor. So here goes…
Her eyes shone with tears
That clung to her lashes
She glanced at the ring
It’s twinkles brought back flashes
Okay, so here are the rules of partying and mingling.
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wall flower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem up above.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, bloggingneighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
There we have it. Since all the rules have been clearly explained, have fun and make the most of it 🙂
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha.
‘In my place, when you call for a party, you don’t skimp. Our hospitality is legendary. We even have jollof rice and gifts. Just help yourself to a fluffy teddy, a bouquet of flowers and a gift pack.’ You are welcome 🙂
1,087 thoughts on “YES!! Party Link Live – Love Thing Valentine Blog Bash and Mingle… Join the fun!”
Hi Jackie and everyone…wow I’m here..D-Wordslayer…Tuesday Chatter by amanpan on BrewNSpew was the road to your shindig aka party aka lime (a Trinidad word) lol.. I could feel the energy of this party, the hearts and the love…find me on https://donnaluisawordslayer.wordpress.com/ I think your party is great and the food..wow!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hello dear, good to meet you and thank you for your kind words. I will drop by your blog a little later and say hey 🙂
Happy belated Valentine’s day and the belated party. Sorry I missed it. Save some salmon for me for the next time… any plans for Easter?
Thanks for the likes. Here’s one of my links: https://comeinsitdown.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/confession-time/
LikeLiked by 1 person
Same to you Anna. Yes indeed. We will be having a tea party/brunch about that time. I will feature your link. My regards 🙂