Every Tuesday, I share snippets of thoughts that I call ‘My Thinking Corner.’
I would like to invite you to participate. The challenge is quite simple.
Each Tuesday, share your very short snippets of positive, inspiring, motivating, health, spiritual, writing advice, clips, posts etc, that can serve as a prop to motivate others and simply add my link to your post.
I call it my thinking corner because, I actually take out a bit of time just to think through things, encapsulate my thoughts as much as possible and detoxify my mind.
It might work for you in a different way, but the idea is to get the positive thoughts flowing.
Please send in your little thoughts. You never know whose life you might inspire.
- The single truth that we tell ourselves is a million times better than the half-truths that we are told by a dozen.
- Hope is that last little flicker in the rubble of our burnt ashes. When you stoke the embers sufficiently, the flames will come alive.
- Our dreams can never be the same neither will our journey. You must dream your dreams and not wait for hand-me- downs.
- An empty heart will never have anything to give. Fill it with good things and it will overflow naturally.
- Once that little voice in a mind asks, is this all there is? Then, there must be more to be done and we should be on the quest for that more.
Here Are Last Week’s Thinking Corner Thinkers 🙂
Small Choices. Rosema of Reading Writers little nuggets in brief.
The gift called today from Oba of the King’s Oracle fills me with beautiful thoughts.
Tuesday’s thoughts by Bisi of Femininematerz connects the dots of rising to the skill of your art.
Deep thoughts of Trickles and Tears from Diane of Ladies who lunch reviews.
Persevere. These very few words from simply me speaks very loud and clear.
Let’s hear your thoughts, quotes, advice et al.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha