For The Great Book Of Lists, this weeks theme is a list of people throughout history that I would like to meet *dead or alive* and without missing a beat, I know the people that I would really love to spend some time with right now.
I will concentrate on those who are no longer with us and I will start the list with the good ones.
- My dad. If I had a chance to choose a parent once again in my life, I would choose you. You are one of the most beautiful soul that I am opportune to know.
- My grandma. She loved me.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – After all, I was named after her and would have loved to meet her.
- Princess Diana – I admired her a lot.
- Mother Theresa – Her generous and gentle spirit is an example of how a person can make a difference.
- David, The King of Israel. After reading my psalms quite a bit, I have pondered often on this great soul.
- Clark Gable aka Rhett Butler of Gone with the wind. I had a girl crush on him, even though he was already gone by the time I came.
The EVIL THAT MEN DO will always follow their name long after they’ve left, and these men below were simply vile.
- Adolf Hitler
- Vlad Dracula
- Idi Amin
- Joseph Stalin
The rest of the infamous evil gang can be found through this link if you wish to read 25 Most Evil.
My sole wish is to look them in their evil eyes, give them a large piece of my mind and a nice smack on the cheek. They literally got away with murder on so many horrendous degrees!!
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha