Welcome to my house. I’ll try hard not to terrify you to death 😉
We’ve got Black Magic, Bloody Mary ,Skulls and Bone, Flesh Juice, Crushed Bones, Pickled Veins, Marrow Worms, Boggle The Eyes’ Scary pumpkins etc, etc, Just talk to the ghoul in the house and choose your poison.
Let’s meet & mingle, shake a leg & jingle, connect & interact with other awesome folks in here.
If this is your first-time visit, the house rules of play are outlined below, if you are an old-timer, you know the drill.
Just some little party rules:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem, a thought or quote below.
- Let us know where you are blogging from.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. Have a great weekend You rock.
Tag along a poem
The Bats From Hell and the headless man with an axe
descended on him with bloodcurdling screeches.
He tried to run, but his feet could barely move
terrified and rooted to the spot, he waited for the axe to fall
Do You Remember?
I’m sure you remember Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller.’ That music scared the heck out of me. What about you?
Spot The Difference
What would you like to drink?
We’ve got some creepy crawlies on offer.
Say Hello to Mr. Party Bouncer
Lest I forget, have you been to my new site? You can check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you.
Have you stopped by yet? You can still breeze in quickly and make a connection or two.
Just click on the duck and the door will swing open 😉
Have a great day today.