It’s almost unbelievable how fast time seems to fly by these days. Is it just me? Another month end blog party already.
I would like to thank my new blog friends and welcome them to our warm gathering.
You are most welcome do make yourself comfortable and other up something tall and cool to drink 🙂
Refreshments and favours are nicely arranged down the page. Feel free to indulge, these are zero calories 😉
Just some little party rules:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem, a thought or quote below.
- Let us know where you are blogging from.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
There we have it. Since all the rules have been clearly explained, have fun and make the most of it
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
We are Creating a Peace and Love Chain, so please add your little piece. Thank you.
I blog from Dubai and to the love and peace chain, I start with:
To Love is to be at Peace.
For tranquility, harmony, goodwill
understanding, and union
are benefits borne
from the active emotions of love.
***You can continue…
Crack These Simple Riddles Below 😉
- A horse is tied to a rope that’s five meters long. There’s a barn filled with hay 6 meters away, yet the horse can get up and eat the hay whenever he wants. How’s that possible?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one, Michael j fox has a small one, Madonna doesn’t have one, The Pope has one but he never uses it, Bill Clinton Has one and he uses it all the time!
What is it?…