Yeah! It’s fun time again. 🙂
We have hit October so fast that sometimes my mind spins at the way time zooms by. Doesn’t it make one feel like a happy hamster running around in circles in pursuit of time? 🙂
Anywhoo, I hope your weekend is going great. You are most welcome to my monthly meet & mingle, shake a leg & jingle, connect & interact with other awesome folks in here.
If this is your first-time visit, the rules of play are outlined below, if you are an old-timer, you know the drill.
Grab some refreshments and favours which nicely arranged down the page. Feel free to indulge, these are zero calories😉
Just some little party rules:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem, a thought or quote below.
- Let us know where you are blogging from.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
A Little Poem
In vivacious splashes of orange, burnt gold, and green,
Nature weaves her enchanting magic of Fall.
You can continue from here…
A Litte Joke
Solve this 1-minute crime case