Hello lovely, welcome to June. It’s a blazing hot month over here – UAE – and I wonder how your ends doing?
I would like to thank all the recent follows to my blog. It’s a pleasure to connect and share this space with you. I host monthly blog parties where you get to network with other bloggers.
Do make yourself comfortable. Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
The little party rules.
- Be friendly. Mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Blog parties offer the opportunity to meet many other bloggers in one place. Use the opportunity effectively.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introduction.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier for others to focus on a link one at a time.
- Have fun, this is a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
So, how are you investing in yourself?
I have a second blog abode just in case you want to check it out.
This month I am promoting Nutstrok’s new book as my own little way of supporting other authors. Just click on the image or check my sidebar.
The only phrase I find apt to use in describing this book is ‘it’s pure gold.’ Once I dug into the first chapter from England to Jamestown – the story of Andrew and Molly, I got hooked and didn’t stop till I finished it.
Linda paints a vivid, compelling story that I was transported back into time and could picture the voyage, the misery and the tough as leather lifestyle of these pioneers. Yet, it’s filled with verve, the strength of body and mind, resilience and inspiration.
A beautiful series that strongly reminds me of Janette Oke’s books which I absolutely adore.
A little Laughter