Come on in, let’s get this party started.
You are most welcome. Do make yourself comfortable and join the fun.
Some of you are used to the party mode, but just a quick run through on a few party etiquette’s for the new one’s in our midst; nothing tedious.
Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
We have our own Intercontinental Chef in the house, just place your orders
The little rules of play:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wallflower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem/story below, riddle and do tell us where you are partying from
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introduction.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
There we have it. Since all the rules have been clearly explained, have fun and make the most of it
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
We are COOKING A LARGE POT OF FOOD THIS WEEKEND, so what shall we make? Let’s know where you are partying from and what are you going to add to the boiling pot?
I currently write from DXB – Dubai and I am adding some Chilli peppers to the pot 😉
Hope poem – you can add your own stanza to build it…
She stirred HOPE in her pot
hoping that the delightful aroma
will blossom and spread some LOVE
to those around her….
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
Please have some fun, mingle and make friends. Once again, thank you for coming