Hop in let’s get this party started. You are most welcome.
Just make yourself comfortable.
Refreshments are nicely arranged down the page: Drinks, Chocolates, Cakes, Donuts, freshly squeezed juice, Coffee, Tea and so much more.
We even have an Intercontinental Chef in the house. LOOK UP and place your orders😉
Just a little rules of play:
- You must mix and mingle with others. Don’t be a wall flower. Go say hello to someone and you can participate in the Tag a poem up above.
- Please leave your blog link or post link in the comment box below along with an introductions.
- It’s one link per comment, but come back as often as you’d like, that way it’s easier to focus on a link at a time for others.
- Please reblog, spread the word of the party like butter, or like, share on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc. Tell your family, friends, blogging neighbours, even your blogging pets.
- Have fun, it’s a great way to find bloggers and have them find you.
- Please show some love. Reblog this post. It helps all of us! The more people that see and participate in it, the more potential new follows! So, share and share voraciously!
There we have it. Since all the rules have been clearly explained, have fun and make the most of it
Thank you for coming to my party and supporting my blog. You rock.
© Jacqueline Oby-Ikocha.
CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?
Let’s add some SPRING to the tale You can crack your Story telling imagination by contributing to this tag along Spring fiction below. The full story will be published on my Tuesday’s Trivia with every part attributed to the contributor. So here goes…
Buds of Spring
Georgette looks out of the window
The cold is fast thawing out and little fresh sprigs are sprouting.
It should be warm soon
Yet the coldness in her heart did not match the liveliness of the budding Spring
Her heart feels like a ghost town.
Where is he?
He promised her everything and she believed in him…
Counting the days and hoping that it’s just a dream.
‘Back in my home country, when we call for a party, we call for a party. We don’t skimp. Our hospitality is legendary. We even give out party tokens, so help yourself to an Easter Party Pack. You are welcome ’